Two days ago was suppose to be the release of CoCart v2 but a major issue occurred that was found last minute so I had to delay and I’m glad I did as this issue actually exposed a few invalid responses and sections that could be improved further.
Now the major issue is resolved and further improvements have been made, CoCart v2 is ready for real this time but before it is made public I would like you to test it out for me and report any bugs or issues you come across.
The documentation will be updated over the weekend but is 99% ready for CoCart v2.
Updated: 1st July 2019
Release Candidate 2 was released. See post for more details.
Thank you for your patience. 🙂
- WP_Error is no longer in CAPS
- Added notes for translators and tweaked strings.
- Corrected feature mentioned for CoCart Pro.
- New totals override totals instead of another REST Response.
- Added original price of product when getting cart.
- Added more argument descriptions.
- Optional argument corrections.
- Return a response should specified cart item key not exist in cart.
- Tweaked CSS for admin notices.
- Ensure we don’t add a variation to the cart directly by variation ID.
- Generate a ID based on product ID, variation ID, variation data, and other cart item data.
- Added new option to refresh cart totals once item has been added.
- Use self get_cart instead of cart class get_cart.
- Added new option to return cart raw if requested.
- Quantity of item increases if item already in cart. Responses improved.
- Removed the need to format quantity value again when checking available stock.
- No need to check if WC endpoint is requested.
- Removed validate_callback for pre-formatted totals.
- Made sure the cart item key parameter name is consistent.
- Return cart parameter is no longer ignored.
- Return cart item contents rather than boolean status.
- Changed hook for loading controllers.