Updated: 25th November, 2019
Dead line for submitting applications is now closed!
I am in need of assistance from a Node.js developer to complete an API client to easily interact with the CoCart REST API.
I have forked one from WooCommerce and started to make adjustments but I am not a Node.js expert yet. Still learning, which is why I need your help. If you are selected for the project you will be given access to the GitHub repository that I have started.
To give you some idea as to what you will be working on to build a version for CoCart, please take a look at this repository.
I take it that after reading this far you are interested so here is what I require:
- Make authentication optional as the client needs to work with the REST API for logged out users as well.
- Make sure any parameter that an endpoint has whether it’s required or optional, it passes without fail. I’m sure this is already done but just need verification.
- Make sure all dependencies for the Node.js are all good and working together. No major security issues.
- Create unit tests. (Leave to last)
- Clear written examples on how to use the Node.js for documentation.
- Instructions for me on how to maintain the project.
The client will be open-source once the project is completed and the CoCart documentation will be updated to include examples for the Node client.
I will need to see code examples preferably via your GitHub or BitBucket profile. Your welcome to share any work elsewhere that I can view that is similar to what I am want to achieve.
The job is remote so you can work anywhere and since we are only making adjustments to a project that is already complete it should not take any longer than a day. I do have a set budget in mind but would like to know also what you would charge for the set task.
In addition to finishing the client you, will be given lifetime access for CoCart Pro.
Application deadline is 22nd November, 2019
After the deadline I will review the applications and get back to you asap. Happy to answer any questions you may have too.
Thank you for reading and your interest.